Water Warfare Teams 2006 - ^

General questions and discussions on water warfare regarding tactics and strategies.
isoaker

Post by isoaker » Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:41 am

Are YOU part of a local water warfare team/group?

This thread is for light team descriptions of current water warfare groups/teams. If you've got a team, please list it below. Include its name, approximate number of members, and rough geographical location (largest nearby city or even just State/Province and Country; please do NOT post any specific personal information on the forums). Feel free to also include any other miscellaneous information you think others might enjoy i.e. aspects of armoury, number of battles this year, primary opponents, etc.

Soak on!

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

wetmonkey442

Post by wetmonkey442 » Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:48 pm

Name: Aqua Warriors
Members: 6
Leader(s): Leprekan and Myself
Enemy: Usually a mixed assortment of my little brothers friends, anywhere from four to six people.
Favored Game Type(s): 1HK, Soakfest. We play an occassional CTF, but most of our games are made upof a few rounds of 1HK followed by an hour or so of soakfest.

Battles this Year: None so far. Unfortunately many of our members are still busy with other personal commitments. I, for example, have many relatives visiting at the moment. Later on in the summer we hope to have anywhere from four to eight "major" wars.

Armoury: Any weapons my brother, Leprekan, or I possess. Every member of our team owns one or two water guns, however they are usually air pressure. My personal arsenal is actually suprisingly small, down quite a bit from a few years ago. Currently I have one WBL, an xp 240 that leaks, a Max-I Defender, and two 2100s. My brother, on the other hand, has two 2100s, one 1-3-5, one 3200, one FF, one Artic Schock, one 1200 (broken at the moment), a few water worms, and a MD 3000. Leprekan has two camo 2100s.

Unfortunately, the pride of my personal armoury, my CPS 1500 and my CPS 1000 are broken at the moment and due for a major overhaul later this summer.

Let's see how many other true teams stille exist, and remember you don't need a swath of CPS weapons to be qualified as a team. Our team certainly doesn't, most of our battles are air pressure.

Soak On
Join the fight! Support water warfare in your area today!

DX

Post by DX » Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:30 pm

Name: Ridgewood Militia
Members: 23+ [changes often]
Commanders: Myself and Nibordude
Colonels: General Zee and Holographic Beef
Enemy: Waterbridge, another organized team of 20+ members
Home: Ridgewood, NJ
Primary Battlefield: Kings Pond Park [Called Goffle Park by us, but there is an official "Goffle Park" further down the brook which we do not use.]
Secondary Battlefield: Crescent Forest [don't use anymore]

Battles this year: 5 so far. The RM is 4-0-1 [4 wins, 0 losses, 1 tie]. This will be an active season for us. Last year we had 8 ranked battles, we already have had 5 and we still have a lot of season left. The local season starts in April and ends in October, unless warm weather persists into November or cuts out before October.

Armory: Oh gosh...

5 CPS 2500s
1 CPS 2000
1 CPS 12K
1 CPS 1100
1 CPS 1500
2 CPS 3200s
1 CPS 3000
1 CPS 4100
4 CPS 2100s
2 [broken] CPS 21Ks
1 [broken] CPS 11K
2 air pressure water cannons [APWLs]
2 Douchenators [APOLs]
1 sling launcher
1 Xenon
1 XP 310
1 Defender
7 Flash Floods
1 Overload
2 Max-D 5000s
1 Dual Chamber APH
1 APR 2000
1 APR 3000
1 APR 4000
2 PVC Piston Pumpers
1 n00b Killer Homemade
1 Hybrid Nerf homemade/WBL
1 Powerhouse of an arsenal!

Probably the most powerful team arsenal in history. Not anywhere near the largest, but certainly one of, if not the most, powerful overall. Not many teams possess 6 launchers [air pressure water cannons can also be WBLs] and that much CPS power.

I did the math, when you combine the outputs of all the guns, you get ~854x! So if every gun was shot at you on its highest nozzle, you would take ~854x worth of water! Ouch.... :p Especially ouch from the ~220x provided by the pair of water cannons...

Edited By Duxburian on 1152146029
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

Scavenger

Post by Scavenger » Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:23 pm

I finally got one started, we're a mixed group. We play with airsoft, water guns, and Nerf guns, but mostly airsoft.

Name: Penguin Elite Sniper Unit (PESU for short)
Members: 3 people
Enemy: none at the moment, we might have one once school starts back up
Home: Oklahoma
Primary Battlefield: our neighborhood
Secondary Battlefield: Mitch Park

Battles this year: two soakfests, three airsoft battles

Armory: (water guns)
1 Flash Flood
3 Vaporizers
2 Max-D 3000s
1 XP 215
1 Triple Shot
1 Helix
1 CPS 2100
1 APH
1 Douchenator

We might have a few more guns, I'm not quite sure. Like I said, we are more focused on airsoft right now, but I've got a few homemades planned that will hopefully spur some interest in water guns.

:soakon2:

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:11 pm

This thread will not be moved into the 'Water War' forum due to potential privacy issues. However, a new thread is being created in its place and this one is being closed.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .: