Local Skirmishes - ^

General questions and discussions on water warfare regarding tactics and strategies.
isoaker

Post by isoaker » Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:39 pm

It's been a really hot summer here so far and, judging by the forecast, the heat's not going to let up muh anytime soon.

Hot, humid days cry out for soaker use. In these broiling times, I've managed to find more eager participants for light-hearted skirmishes. Granted, these end up little more than free-for-all soakfests, but it's still a lot of fun and I do get to practice some of my 'skillz', sometimes taking on 2 to 3 lesser experienced opponents at once. If I said I could escape complete dry would be a flat out lie. :goofy: However, I'm quite content at being the least wet with my opponents typically receiving the majority share of water. Of course, in these fights, there is little 'honor' when it comes to no-shooting zones and I usually find myself on the receiving end of many streams when attempting to refill. :goofy: Being hot, water streams are definitely welcome.

Perhaps in the next few skirmishes, I can attempt to introduce a little bit of order into the water fight as opposed to just having a random free-for-all. One soak at a time, I suppose.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .: