Battle of the Sexes - Feel Free to add:)

Water warfare tactical scenarios, role-playing threads, and fictional stories.
dinger

Post by dinger » Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:45 am

Hey all -

Let's have some fun in here... Let's create our own 'battle of the sexes' soaker battle story...

Let me introduce the teams and you guys can help create the story:)

For the ladies we'll have Meg, Carrie, Rachel, Jackie and Veronica and for the guys we'll have Chris, Rob, Jarrett, Ken and Matt.

This is a game of 'soakertag' so everyone wears a soakertag and once it gets blasted off their out. The fight takes place on a paintball field.

So feel free to add - especially you Joanna:)

Chris

Adrian

Post by Adrian » Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:45 am

Why do I have a bad feeling about this? This seems like the war-story equivalent of UPN tv programming.

Adrian
“To achieve a World Government it is necessary to remove from their minds their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism and religious dogma.”…..Brock Adams, Director, United Nations Health Organisation.

dinger

Post by dinger » Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:46 am

O cmon it'll be fun:)

:cps2000: :cps2500: :soakon2: :party:

dinger

Post by dinger » Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:15 am

Ok - I guess I'll start this off.

The fight starts off with Ken making a move up the side for the guys and Carrie moving up into a center bunker for the ladies.

As Carrie moves up she is forced to engage Jarrett in heavy fire.

Does she get eliminated? Feel free to add...

:soakon:

Dr. D

Post by Dr. D » Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:27 am

Adrian wrote:Why do I have a bad feeling about this? This seems like the war-story equivalent of UPN tv programming.

Adrian
In the immortal overused words of every star wars character with a speaking line, "I've got a badddd feeling about this..."

and yeah, after killing Enterprise, i hate UPN. Only 28 more days until it dies... ^_^ :crazy:
n00b friend: "Nice SP 270!"
Me: "Uhh, it's
XP."
n00b friend: "Oh yeah! Nice SP 270 XP!"

Current Official USF Armory: Monster X, CPS 4100, CPS 2500 (shotgun), CPS 2100 (x3), CPS 1500, CPS 1200 (x3), CPS 1000, MI Flash Flood (x3) STE Flash Flood (x2) WW Orca

Adrian

Post by Adrian » Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:49 am

Darth Vader and Palpatine never used those words...

This seems like it is intended to be very low-brow entertainment. Lower standards of entertainment de-legitimize true adult content in a serious context, that's why I hate it so.

Adrian
“To achieve a World Government it is necessary to remove from their minds their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism and religious dogma.”…..Brock Adams, Director, United Nations Health Organisation.