Concept: Water Warriors Radon (?)

Water blaster concepts and dream designs for water guns and related equipment.
mr. dude

Concept: Water Warriors Radon (?)

Postby mr. dude » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:38 pm

I've always been fascinated by the Water Warriors Precharger series (Argon, Xenon, Krypton), but I don't think they explored it enough. Now that Hasbro has apparently filed a lawsuit that prevents BBT (I'm sorry, but to me that says Big Bang Theory, not Buzz Bee Toys :D) from using the Hydropower system, maybe this is an opportunity to do more with the prechargers. Afterall, this is basically the same technology that created SuperCannon II, just on a smaller scale. To stick with the Noble Gases theme, introducing the Radon...
I don't feel like drawing anything now, nor do I need to because this is almost the exact same soaker as the Krypton, but with the following changes:
-Much higher PC volume
-Much smaller pump
-Higher pipe diameter
-Whatever external design changes needed to accomodate the above.

It's simple, increased PC volume and pipe diameter=more power, and the smaller pump is so the average person still stands a chance of pressurizing it. My brain is in holiday mode, so I can't think of the physics behind pumping, ie I won't specify what I mean by smaller...
The pump may need to be tracked, since it could be more fragile than normal.

Other than that, I can't think of any big improvements to make, better nozzle selection aside, the Prechargers system does have a lot of potential, it just needs a nudge in the right direction.

HBWW
WWN League Team: Havoc

Re: Concept: Water Warriors Radon (?)

Postby HBWW » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:36 pm

Separate air/water air pressure designs have historically proven to be expensive for stock blasters. All the money going into such a system; the air pressurization system and the piston seal, can go to higher volume and internal diameters on traditional air pressure systems which would produce better blasters.

mr. dude

Postby mr. dude » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:08 pm

That would be my wish for the entire line, higher volume and ID.
The Krypton was somewhere around $30CAD if I'm not mistaken, which would price this somewhere between $35-$40CAD, and while I think $40 is a bit much for anything smaller than a CPS 2700, it's not painfully high given how well the gun should perform.

mr. dude

Postby mr. dude » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:51 pm

Been thinking about this a bit more, I really hope Big Bee sees it (but kindly ignores my Big Bang Theory comment :)). Some more specifics off the top of my head:
-Big reservoir, 3-3.5L
-2" PC diameter, a volume of around 500mL
-Semi-tracked pump
-Wide internal tubing (1/2")
-Nozzles: 1.5x, 3x, 5x, 10x, Riot

Colour would of course be the extremely pale green that radon emits. Concept drawing could come if I feel like making one.

Otherwise, just some general air-powered beasts would be acceptable, but I would definitely buy this one.

Return to “Concept & Dream Water Blasters”