The Future of the Water Blaster

Water blaster concepts and dream designs for water guns and related equipment.
thelaminator
Location: By the time you've read this, It's likely changed again

Re: The Future of the Water Blaster

Post by thelaminator » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:18 am

i came up with the idea while i was fiddling around with my 150 (classic ed. , orange and purple.) i thought that the tank AND pc could use the 90-degree twist system, but with a different, stronger type of threads. the nozzles would work like riot nozzles, except there would be more than one. grip already discussed.

EDIT: first post on second page!
[This account has been abandoned. Posts made by this account do not reflect the current views of the original account owner.]
[This account has not been terminated, for archival reasons.]

GJIV

Post by GJIV » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:47 pm

martianshark wrote:That sounds cool. I might make a homemade like that sometime.
I am not sure, because my mother language is German, but can you say " make a homemade " ? Should not you say "build a homemade " ? It is just that my english teacher penalized me because I directly translated a german sentence and I wrote make a house :D

You see, I am bored without water warfare :goofy:

martianshark

Post by martianshark » Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:28 pm

"Make" and "build" basically mean the same thing, but in some cases, it's better to use "build." This isn't one of them. Saying "make a house" isn't a very bad mistake, but it probably is better to say "build."
CA99 wrote:It's funny because you can get 5 water bottles and a pencil for much less than $90.

GJIV

Post by GJIV » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:54 pm

Let the soakness never end! :goofy:

Nitro123PG

Post by Nitro123PG » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:54 pm

My predictions... 1. Buzz Bee Toys will finially eliminate Hasbro and Super Soaker from the market, and they will be making guns better than todays, but not CPS line guns except for a couple high end models. Most of their guns will be around CPS 1000 in size and performance. Super Soaker will still be around, but not much. Sites like iSoaker might not even acknowlodge the brand. 2. BBT slowly wears at Hasbro, and right when everyone thinks Hasbro is finially gone, they start actually making decent guns, and Hasbro and BBT will be locked in market battle, trying to sell their good quality guns. This will go on for years until someone finially wins. 3. Todays story will continue. I think number 1. is the most likely story, and 2. is the least likely.