Want better water blasters? Wish here!

Water blaster concepts and dream designs for water guns and related equipment.
Nitro123PG

Re: Want better water blasters? Wish here!

Post by Nitro123PG » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:29 am

I wish for a soaker with a tracked pump, cylindical CPS firing chamber, 2X, 5X, 10X, and 20X nozzles, 110-140 oz. capacity that is semi-transparent, has range of 50 feet and has decent shot time.

atvan

Post by atvan » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:58 am

Why cylindrical? If you would settle for a spherical, just build this, but with a tracked pump and a clear pipe reservoir. Just attach a piece of PVC or ABS around the pumpas long as the pump fully extended, cut a slit in the bottom for the handle, and one on each side for a bolt to help secure the pump. Tada! Or get a CPS 2500 and get slightly less range, but add 3 more nozzles, including your 2x. :cps2500:

However, this is the kind of thing hasbro could sell 25-30 dollars, but doesn't feel like making. Grrr. :x I do feel that with a sherical PC though, you can have just as much PC capacity, but in a more compact form. Look at the vanquisher.
DX wrote:In the neanderthal days of K-modding, people would lop off the whole PRV
Well, not that much soakage.
Beware the Purple

martianshark

Post by martianshark » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:16 pm

Nitro123PG wrote:I wish for a soaker with a tracked pump, cylindical CPS firing chamber, 2X, 5X, 10X, and 20X nozzles, 110-140 oz. capacity that is semi-transparent, has range of 50 feet and has decent shot time.
So... basically you just want a CPS 2500?
CA99 wrote:It's funny because you can get 5 water bottles and a pencil for much less than $90.

atvan

Post by atvan » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:57 pm

Martianshark- i beat you to it.
DX wrote:In the neanderthal days of K-modding, people would lop off the whole PRV
Beware the Purple

Me_Soak_U

Post by Me_Soak_U » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:52 am

I want a new cps backpack gun were the gun itself is pistol sized and a small cps gun the size of water warriors steady stream equalizer vindicator and such. oh and add a semi tracked pump, 1x 3x 5x 7x 10x and 15x nozzle selector, pressure gauge, and clear resivoir.
Keep Soaking!
Me_Soak_U
If you like water guns check out my youtube channel here:http://www.youtube.com/user/XxRnMproductionsxX
I'm That Guy With The 1700. Yeah the guy who drenched you? That's Me!

mr. dude

Post by mr. dude » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:05 am

I was reading through some old "suggestions to improve current soakers" topics, I decided to post some thoughts in here. Some are more detail-specific while others focus more on the actual internals.

-As I've noted many times, I'd like to see more semi-tracked pumps.
-Trasparent/transluscent reservoirs are nice. This year's WWs are a step in the right direction, as the Gorgon has semi-transluscent PCs and reservoir.
-Better organization for the nozzles. I think the Gorgon takes care of this as well, things like the Orca and Blazer were tricky to get used to with their "smallest-medium-fan-second smallest-largest" kind of nozzle configuration.
-I'm not sure about the rest of you guys, but I find 0.5x nozzles on mid sized/large soakers pretty useless. I use the second smallest nozzle on the Blazer/Orca/Gorgon when I'm conserving (about 1x), the 3x sized for general combat, and the largest on the former two for close-quarters drenching. Lately I've been using the fan blasts to water my lawn :P Currently there's just too much overlap between the nozzles. One conserving nozzle (somewhere between 1-2x in output) should be enough, as well as one general combat nozzle (anywhere between 3x-6x in output, depending on the size of the soaker), a riot blast and a fan/other fancy spray would be my ideal 4 nozzles. If there must be 5, I'd go for something with spread that can acheive a decent range, perhaps something like the shower nozzles on the Monsters.
-Assuming that the next few years will be air pressure from WW, and that the Aquamasters Precharge system is out of the question, I'd like something with big fat PCs. Give us another SS300 (but perhaps more user-friendly) and there'll be no shortage of praise. Looking at the Gorgon's internals, there does seem to be quite a bit of dead space that could go toward having deeper pressure chambers, so if we assume that the Hydro Cannon is the most shelf space a current soaker can take up, there's a lot of room for a single-piece SS300.
-Speaking of SS300s, while I prefer on-board reservoirs, many yearn for backpacks. Perhaps an interchangeable system in the future?
-This year's WWs were also a step in the right direction (going by my preferences) with the light air-pressure rifles. I love the XP100something series, I'll go as far as saying they're some of the best soakers ever made, and I want to see them rise again. Something small, let's say around the dimensions of an Ultimate Explorer (with a bigger pressure chamber), and only 2 nozzles are needed: main combat (1x-3x in output) and a drenching nozzle/riot blast designed to just belch water out (which I vote becomes standard across the entire lineup, except the toddler pistols).

That's all I've got for now.

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:25 pm

Here's to a few more coins into the water blaster wishing pool!

Here's hoping for better air pressure blasters and hopefully seeing some CPS-class blasters return (I know the latter is probably less likely to happen in the near future, but this is a wishing thread!)

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

DX

Post by DX » Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:29 pm

Is my entire supply of coins enough for the very simple, basic wish of "better" soakers?
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

mr. dude

Post by mr. dude » Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:53 pm

I've got a very shiny loonie that I've had for a few years, will that work?

Where loonie=Canadian dollar coin, to all the internationals out there.

atvan

Post by atvan » Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:48 pm

Can we toss piston pumpers in?

Or is that a negative effect?
Maybe we can take all the parts we want, toss them in, and get a completed soaker floating to the top.
Beware the Purple

TheSoaker

Post by TheSoaker » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:03 am

I wish that the CPSes will be re realeased and there will be another golden age
super soaker cps 2000......SUPER SOAKER CPS 2000!!!!!!!!!1!!!1!!one

atvan

Post by atvan » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:20 pm

Gotta wait till 2015(?) for that.
Beware the Purple

TheSoaker

Post by TheSoaker » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:15 am

atvan wrote:Gotta wait till 2015(?) for that.
I knew that.

TheSoaker

Post by TheSoaker » Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:49 pm

this will NEVER happen but I wish for a CPS 2000 that can shoot 60 feet with infinite PC capacity and SC capibillity so I could leave it on a hose for like 10 years and then I would go to a soakfest and soak EVERYONE while this song plays : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXYhGi8H ... re=related

DX

Post by DX » Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:44 am

You can mod a 2000 to take quick filling and bringing the nozzle down somewhere around 10x should get mid 50s range.
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

Andrew

Post by Andrew » Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:39 pm

Or collossus the PC and replace the pull valve with a ball valve? Unfortunately an infinite PC capacity is something that we can only wish for (although infinite PC=infinite mass of water=too hard to lift water blaster that breaks under it's own mass). You could settle for just the SC capability. It's the next best thing to infinite PC capacity, as long as you don't mind staying at the water point. :goofy:

As far as wishing goes, Hasbro dropping the motorised line would be a step in the right direction! They could at least make a decent one!

HBWW
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by HBWW » Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:11 pm

If history is any indication, the wishing well would do better as a water supply than as anything else lol. Throw your coins in, then gather them up and spend them on eBay/Craigslist, Home Depot, Lowe's, and the local ACE/ACO hardware store; they will provide far better water weaponry returns than any wishing well. :goofy:
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

Discord: m0useCat

SEAL
WWN League Team: Catskill Mountain SEALs

Post by SEAL » Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:08 pm

Why would you want infinite PC capacity? That would take a lot of the fun out of the game. Just think about it; all you'd have to do is hold down the trigger and slowly advance on the enemy.
~Hotel Oscar Golf~

We probably won't be back, but the legacy lives on.

TheSoaker

Post by TheSoaker » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:17 am

SEAL wrote:Why would you want infinite PC capacity? That would take a lot of the fun out of the game. Just think about it; all you'd have to do is hold down the trigger and slowly advance on the enemy.
but what about soakfests? and hey I can dream.

TheSoaker

Post by TheSoaker » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:23 am

Andrew wrote:Or collossus the PC and replace the pull valve with a ball valve? Unfortunately an infinite PC capacity is something that we can only wish for (although infinite PC=infinite mass of water=too hard to lift water blaster that breaks under it's own mass). You could settle for just the SC capability. It's the next best thing to infinite PC capacity, as long as you don't mind staying at the water point. :goofy:

As far as wishing goes, Hasbro dropping the motorised line would be a step in the right direction! They could at least make a decent one!
Yes i knew weight was gonna be a problem so it would have some kind of quantum alien technology that was so hard for a human to comprehend that if he/she thought about it, said human would explode.