I'm sorry, everyone, but: Tank.
Must be made. Doesn't have to be some huge, motherfunking behemoth, just an armoured vehicle with good firepower. For example: The M3 Lee Medium Tankhttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d7/M3-Lee-latrun-2.jpg
looks like the kind of ideal tank design
for water wars, given some serious change for obvious reasons. Changes:
- Obviously, reduce the size of it by almost half. It should be about 4m long and be 2m high. You have to remember practicality in a neighbourhood here.
- Needs a motorised engine capable of pulling it up to about 8mph over countryside and about 11mph on tarmac/road. Means it will be at the same speed of a quick walking speed over countryside and jog speed over tarmac. This engine needs to be completely safe, housed in very secure casing, waterproof, just in case.
- Keep the tank tracks, but replace those nasty spiky cogs in the tracks with smoother plastic ones, only because you get dumb kids who'll stick their finger or something in it.
- Obviously, no steel armour, targeting computers etc, turrets or actual Main cannon. The tank doesn't need anything but thick plastic as armour, and the big side turret should be replaced with a Supercannon II -like weapon, possibly a powerful version of the Mt. Tiki Soki by Hasbro (lol.). The top turret, which is rotating but weaker than the side turret, should be something like a CPS 4100 that is ready built. It, and the "Mt. Tiki Soki-like Cannon", should both draw their water from a huge canister located at the back of tank (both the Side and Top cannon will obviously have tubes leading into the canister). There will be 2 small motors within the tank drawing power from a seperate power source next to the tank's main power source. This seperate power source will power the motors, which in turn will power both of the turrets.
- Also, this product will not be "bought in stores". They'll be limited number stock, and you have to order them to be delivered by a large lorry. Needs be. There'll also be an age limit on this thing. 16+. No exceptions, you don't want immature kids trying to run people over - this vehicle should be treated AS a small vehicle.
- Well now that I've got that long bit out of the way, I can go onto appearance. I was thinking that maybe instead of having it green/camo like a real tank, it could be red and blue, with "Soaker Wars" on the side or something. Sorry guys, but seriously, old people are going to think it's a real tank if it's camo.
- It could have a radio.
Thanks for listening to all this rant. It sounds complicated, but compared to modern tanks, this is as complex as a pencil. Would think the price of this would be £750/$1,500.